Hold your hand with mine
In this picture perfect light
There's one last chance for us, tonight
I hold your hand with mine
So everything is fine
So say goodbye,
Now say goodbye tonight
Goodbye We're Falling Fast
-Aiden
Thursday, August 17, 2006
this will be brief la went to TP again after school. Studied for a lil bit in the library with pl. But as usual, cant concentrate for nuts man. made a new "friend". Didn't really expect the day to turn out like it did. But still, things happened. Not that proud of it but yeah, go with the flow huh.. We'll see where it goes, but I can't promise anything. he's cute though. right, pl? haha want details? ask me, then I'll see whether I should tell you or not.
over and out 11:22 PM
PROFILE
KISSMYASSBITCH!
Y
070107
WISHLIST
JUST GET LOST
links
credits
designer: kathleen
inspiration: katrina for the blogger time codes & jasmine for the navigations